Age Representative & Manager USAH Requirements
Age Representatives are essential for all divisions maintaining a House program. The Age Representative serves as a liaison to the Board and is the central point of communication for the parents in their division. Other responsibilities include:
- organize a monthly schedule of practices and games in collaboration with coaches and update divisions bulletin board section as necessary
- facilitate communication between coaches and parents by scheduling meetings or sending information as necessary
- organize team jersey distribution and return
- facilitate division picture night and year-end celebration
Team Managers are needed for every House, WAHL, and Travel team. The Team Manager serves as a liaison between the team and the Board, and the parents and the coaches. Other general responsibilities include:
- assist in communicating monthly practice and game schedule (house, WAHL and Travel games)
- assist in team jersey distribution and return
- assist in organizing division picture night and year-end celebration
- assist in organizing House division games (recruiting volunteers for scoreboard, score sheet, announcer, penalty boxes)
- arrange hotel block accommodations for coaches and players’ families for away games
- recruit parent volunteers for one penalty box for home and away games
- educate team families on Pointstreak and scorekeeping
discuss additional tournaments the team will attend with coaches
Register with USAH
Print out a copy of the membership receipt with the bar code to submit for reimbursement!
Complete USAH Background Screen
Print out a copy of the receipt to submit for reimbursement!
Complete USAH SafeSport Training
Print out a copy of the certificate for proof of completion to submit!